Report a concern


If you are under 16 you can download and read a copy of the ASA Child Power form.  You can fill this in and give it our Welfare Officer.

You can talk about anything that matters to you: from the support you get from your coach, who you talk to when you’re upset, and who helps you when swimming gets challenging or difficult.

If you are a parent/carer and would like to speak with our Welfare Officer to report a concern, please email: and our Welfare Office will get back to you to arrange to meet with you.

To contact our Welfare Officer by phone, please call 07789 617376