We are pleased to tell you we are returning to swimming from Tuesday 13th April evening sessions.
Your squads and session times will be the same as they were when we went into this latest lockdown, with the exception of Junior 2 & 3 both groups will be permitted to swim every Wednesday rather than alternate Wednesday sessions. Please note this is for under 18’s only at this stage.
Session fees are now due, if you paid in January this will be allocated to cover April fees, if not please make an immediate payment to cover April and reinstate your standing order to run from 1/5/2021 and monthly at the same time each month.
SwimAbility Group 1 £21.50
SwimAbility Group 2 £26.50
SwimAbility Group 3 £31.50
As we are sure you can appreciate we have a waiting list of new swimmers and some existing that have not been able to return due to capacity restrictions, we are therefore requesting that swimmers adhere to minimum session attendance.
Silver minimum of 2 sessions each week
Gold minimum of 3 sessions each week
Junior minimum of 3 sessions each week
Senior minimum of 4 sessions each week
Arrangements will be the same as they were pre this lockdown.
1) arrive no more than 5 minutes before your session
2) parents please be sure the session is going ahead before you leave
3) enter via reception
4) masks MUST be worn in line with Government guidelines from entry to the centre until you are poolside and ready to get in the water
5) arrive swim ready no access to changing rooms before your session
6) please wear poolside footwear and not outdoor shoes
7) please leave via the changing rooms, change quickly
8) exit the premises via the club room rear exit, parents can pick up from the rear car park, please physically walk over and meet younger swimmers so they are not wandering around the car park unsupervised.
We are looking for a parent volunteer for each session particularly, Silver, Gold & Junior Wednesday to see swimmers in and out of each session. Not every session is covered by a Committee member so please do volunteer to ensure sessions runs smoothly and can continue. Please provide a contact mobile for us to add you to a WhatsApp group to enable sharing of squad lists and co-ordination between you all.
Session times (first session back Tues 14/4 evening highlighted in yellow)
Swimability – you will be contacted by your coaches with your session times.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the pool.